Volunteering: Become a Friend of the LCO
The Lawrence Chamber Orchestra relies on the supportive partnership of its volunteers each concert season. There are many tasks before, during, and after every performance or event that require the time and talents of our Friends of the LCO. Being an LCO volunteer is a wonderful way to participate actively in the LCO and in the artistic life of our community.
Volunteers are always needed in these areas, among others:
- Clerical and database tasks
- Help with mailings and phone calls
- Distributing posters and fliers
- Providing refreshments at orchestra rehearsals
- Before and after concert setup/cleanup
- Ticket Sales
- Providing refreshments or hosting help for concert receptions
- Stage crew help
- Assisting board members: KU Spencer Research Library LCO materials archiving project
We invite you to join the Friends of the LCO this season. Just contact us via our contact page and we’ll help you get started.